Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Find-us-on-facebook_logo  
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]

Go down 
+4
ogigie
Eunice
claidieen_star
Yocelin413
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yocelin413
Admin
Admin
Yocelin413

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30
Location Location : USA

[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Empty
PostSubject: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 am

After Rainie Yang cut her hair for the upcoming drama, “Love You”, Ivy Chen also chopped off her long hair for “Extravagant Challenge”. Although she has grown her hair for ten years, she was not at all upset to cut it short. Ivy expressed that she had wanted to cut her hair short for the longest time, but due to work, her management company has always forbidden her from cutting it.

GTV released the photo of Ivy wearing a neon pink outfit, which is described as the “scary and unforgettable” (‘love me’) jumpsuit in the manga. However, costar Siwon complimented that Ivy looks really good in it. Thus, Ivy promised, “I’ll give it to you (Siwon) after we’re done filming!”

Source: UDN, cpopaccess
posted by elf101586@sup3rjunior.wordpress.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Back to top Go down
claidieen_star
Family
Family
claidieen_star

Join date Join date : 2011-04-12
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:29 am

ahh.. i remember that neon pink outfit that the 'Love Me' department suppose to wear..!
am a fan of skip beat and this drama sounds like it's going to be amazing!
Can't wait to see Siwon acting as ren~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:27 pm

wow she is looks like Kyoko indeed =)
[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] 230px-Skip-Beat21_cover_vol01
new look of Ivy today
[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] 6272117-2551066

cr: wikipedia & UDN.
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
ogigie
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:47 pm

how about siwon? he will cut his hair, will not?
Back to top Go down
sc_amber

[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] 9-2
sc_amber

Join date Join date : 2011-02-17
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 pm

ogigie wrote:
how about siwon? he will cut his hair, will not?

You don't have to worry. Ren's hairstyle is almost the same as Siwon's. He does not have to cut his hair. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jem_prue
ohraindrop4315
Fans
Fans
ohraindrop4315

Join date Join date : 2010-12-11
Location Location : 221B Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Oh Ivy, do your best for the drama dear~~
LOL, she'll give the jumpsuit to Siwon? XDD
Thanks for sharing the news ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hyukpout
winarawrr

[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] 9-2
winarawrr

Join date Join date : 2011-01-31
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

ivy is so pretty with that short hair really... no wonder our Siwon complimented her..
hohoho, actually I kinda envy with that reaction of siwon, but I can't help it to agree since it's the truth.. Sad( --- Good Luck for all the cast of extravagant challenge.. I'm really anticipating for this drama ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://http:/winarawrr.tumblr.com
Yocelin413
Admin
Admin
Yocelin413

Location Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

The more I see the anime, the more I'm convinced that Ivy and Siwon oppa will do a great team together!! Something about Ivy makes me really become a fan of her. Jaiyou to the whole cast and crew and lets hope this drama can get high ratings and stay that way through the whole run of the drama!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
everlastingsupporter

[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] 2-2
everlastingsupporter

Join date Join date : 2011-04-16
Location Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 am

Ivy Chen looks gorgeous with short hair, she looks exactly like Kyoko Mogami, & siwon looks like ren too, same height & same b-day (siwon's unofficial b-day)
i wonder will there be a kissing scene?, i hope there will be (i won't get jealous) like i always say it's just a drama, i envy ivy unnie she got complemented by Siwon oppa, & now i know why, Extravagant Challenge FIGHTING!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thesjcity.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]   [14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[14-04-11] Ivy Chen chops off locks for drama [Siwon mentioned]
Page 1 of 1