Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Find-us-on-facebook_logo  
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon

Go down 
+4
silentdarks
dian93
RND_ISCSW
Eunice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Siwonlover in partnership with @SiwonThailand , a GIFT for Siwon Choi =)

We invite you guys to join with us in making a 'Book' as a gift for Siwon =)
We will for sure give this book to Siwon=)

Why we make this project ?
Eunice @SiwonLover says : i just thought this gift as present for Siwon as regards for his hard working untill this time. And i wanna give this book as my warm hug to him. it's Like saying indirectly ' Siwon, you do great job ' =)

Beaunita @SiwonThailand says : in my mind, i imagine, whenever Siwon sees this photobook and whenever he opens it ... Siwon will smile and knows that are a lots of fans that always supports him

Helga @Siwonlover says the gift represents myself to say ‘Good job, siwon. Keep give your best to your fans but most to your families and GOD’

Yocelin, USA @Siwonlover says: I want to show Siwon that we are very thankful for all of the hard work he does in order to entertain, us his fans, and also to let him know that we are behind him no matter what.

We will keep update this posting to you, and will inform you guys whenever we update this details =)

Here are the details Smile
Title : 'I will praise YOU as long as i live'
'I will praise YOU as long as i live, and in Your name i will lift up my hands' Psalm 63 : 4
Theme for fans art & layout : 'won place won thing'

Contents:
1. Whatif
In this page, Fans will made a sentece, which is like this
' If Siwon is a doctor, then i will be a nurse .. Because .....'
'If Siwon is a shirt, i wanna be .... Because .... '

[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon 14ht_dc1_ubxwp

we will choose the most unique. And put your name and location below your whatif.

2. Fans said
You can say whatever to Siwon in one sentece.
Example :
"Siwon , please tell Super Junior and staff to visit Turkey someday, it's beautiful place, and Turkish ELF love you so much :
" When i see text 'Choi Si Won' , i will consider that means goodness in a man "
We will choose the best statement.

3. Poem
You can write your poem for Siwon with edited image as background
Please make your writing can be seen clearly. Choose good combination of color.
Please send us image with 1200 x 1600 pixel size. For best printing result. Please make sure the font can be read easily. So it will make Siwon reads this easier.
We will choose the best poem from fans.

4. Funny Picture
You can put some funny comment on picture, so it would be nice & cute as the same time.

[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Example

5. Edited image of Siwon
Theme : Won place Won thing
[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon 14ht_0fe_ubxwp

We will choose the best from fans Around the world
Directions are : pick up one photo about the place that reminds you of Siwon
and pick up one of photo about things that reminds you of Siwon. The photo is taken by yourself Smile
Image size is 1200 x 1600 pixels

6. Prayers from fans
You know our Siwon really face hectic schedule. Let's show our support by let
him know that we pray for him. This will encourage him for sure. This will be most
loved section =)
After you pray to GOD, You can write down and send that prayer for Siwon as
well. Send to ynkadr@gmail.com.

Collecting fans' art , due date : Dec 10, 2010

Send your gift for Siwon to bz_swthailand@yahoo.ca and ynkadr@gmail.com
Using subject : 'Gift for Siwon'
Dont forget to mention your full name and location Smile
If you send image, Please be consider that we want to have best printing result. Please use 1200 x 1600 pixel size on image. Use clear font if you put your words on picture. Dont send 'blurr image.

Book will pass to Siwon on July 2011

Last edited by Eunice on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
RND_ISCSW
Lovers
Lovers
RND_ISCSW

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03
Location Location : Jogjakarta,Neverending Asia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:44 pm

heehee I was sent the project Very Happy but,for the last (number 7) I didn't do,cause there's something Wink
Back to top Go down
dian93
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-10
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:59 pm

can we see the result?? I've sent some but I don't know whether it is choosen or not Smile
Back to top Go down
silentdarks

[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon 3-3
silentdarks

Join date Join date : 2010-12-02
Location Location : IRAQ - Baghdad

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Me too Sented the project =) i feel Excited Oh !!
but we are in the December 2010 ! did you send it !?
Pleas tell as when you send to Oppa =(
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:34 am

currently still on progress, i will let u all know, the looks of cover book & the list of fan arts we put in it Smile
Back to top Go down
nala_17
Lovers
Lovers
nala_17

Join date Join date : 2010-12-01
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 am

unnie, do my Christmas greetings submission is also part of it? rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://welovechoisiwon.tumblr.com
silentdarks

silentdarks

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 am

Eunice wrote:
currently still on progress, i will let u all know, the looks of cover book & the list of fan arts we put in it Smile
OK think you dear =) !
hmmm a want to ask you something :i jest give you my drawing Do I have to write something too to siwon !?
like a Introduction or greetings or any thing for oppa ! and where am from !? =)
Back to top Go down
nala_17
Lovers
Lovers
nala_17

Join date Join date : 2010-12-01
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Hello, i wanna ask, if what happened to this project? can we also see some preview / pix of the book??? =)
Back to top Go down
http://welovechoisiwon.tumblr.com
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 pm

hi everyone, we're trying to make it soon
truly, since we are overseas fans, sometimes obsctacles come along our way to send gift to our dear Siwon.. >.< and it can not be denied, it's hard now.
But dont worry fans, we are still in progress to make special for Siwon.
Back to top Go down
silentdarks

silentdarks

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:52 pm

dear Eunice don't worry be sure the our Gift will arrival to oppa =) God will make our dream
came true <33 Fighting Smile
Back to top Go down
dian93
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

it's okay unnie Smile
God would help us Smile
Back to top Go down
RynRyn
Friend
Friend
RynRyn

Join date Join date : 2010-12-13
Location Location : California

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:11 pm

I'll pray that this project gets to Siwon well!!

I submitted a prayer.... I hope he gets it >_<
I wish I knew how to send something to him myself... I have a book that I think all Christians should read includeing him. haha.

But I'll keep praying that this project goes well and trully blesses Siwon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rynjoy.livejournal.com/
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Book will pass to Siwon on July 2011 for sure
=)
pray for this success Wink
Back to top Go down
RND_ISCSW
Lovers
Lovers
RND_ISCSW

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03
Location Location : Jogjakarta,Neverending Asia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 pm

sist, are we can send our work, by being photographed and then sent to the email?
Back to top Go down
Julita Purba
Lovers
Lovers
Julita Purba

Join date Join date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Altough I'm late to join with it, coz i'm a newer here, i will pray for this project
so, it will be success.... thanks for all admin. God Bless U All.
Back to top Go down
An
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am

Since I am new here, so I late to join that project.. Sad
but I do really pray for the project.. hope that it will success..
I want to give something for him too..
unnie, would you mind to show us the result??
I want to know.. Very Happy
Thank you..
Back to top Go down
Julita Purba
Lovers
Lovers
Julita Purba

Join date Join date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm

I hope this project will be successful
I just imagine when Siwon receive it
OMG ..... Siwon we love u so much.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon   [COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] Gift for Siwon
Page 1 of 1