Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Find-us-on-facebook_logo  
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

[05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge

Go down 
+7
dinna407
RND_ISCSW
yuki_akai
vieza
Eunice
rosmerye
ddangkoming
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ddangkoming
Admin
Admin
ddangkoming

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

[05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Empty
PostSubject: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 am

Source: UDN
Written by: fufu @ CpopAccess.com

After going through many changes and setbacks, GTV’s idol drama “Extravagant Challenge” is finally set to begin filming in April. News has just been confirmed that Ivy Chen (Black & White) will play the main female lead, while popular Korean boy group Super Junior members Siwon and Donghae will be male leads.

As many of you may already know, the drama is an adaptation of the popular Japanese manga, “Skip Beat”. The story is about a girl (played by Ivy) who dreams of making it big in showbiz. She sets a goal to become like superstar Ren Tsuruga (Siwon), and to take revenge on her ex-boyfriend / singer (Donghae). As the main lead, Ivy will need to act as a village girl and then transform into a superstar. She expressed her confidence, “I am ready!” On the other hand, Siwon and Donghae are currently working hard on practicing their Chinese.

After confirming that there are no further complications regarding the copyright, the drama will be co-produced by Feng Jia-Rui and Doze Niu.

-----------------------------

I guess, one good thing from this news is that Siwon is more or less confirmed to play Ren Tsuruga. which is what I was hoping for. it's no way I could see him as Sho (the 2nd male lead)

Back to top Go down
rosmerye
Fans
Fans
rosmerye

Join date Join date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:30 am

its good news, Siwon will be play as main male lead on this drama.
*cant wait ^_^*
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:41 pm

yup, totally agree. many reason why Siwon should be a 1st male lead :
because his acting skill is acknowledged as an true actor
and because his posture and looks are suit with Ren character.
daebak !!
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
vieza
Family
Family
vieza

Join date Join date : 2011-02-22
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:25 pm

wow its Great news SIWON will be play as lead male
so at least we can see him more hoho
I hope the story as good as actors *cuz never read the manga* Smile
Cant wait too!!!
Back to top Go down
yuki_akai
Friend
Friend
yuki_akai

Join date Join date : 2011-02-24
Location Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:49 pm

I can not wait to see the drama, I've been waiting a long time. I hope to do a great job all three together in this production.
Ivy looks like a good girl and I hope Donghae and Siwon do a good job with the Chinese.

I love Skip Beat anime and I have faith in Siwon, Donghae and Ivy. Thanks for the information Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RND_ISCSW
Lovers
Lovers
RND_ISCSW

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03
Location Location : Jogjakarta,Neverending Asia

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 pm

I'll more excited if the actress not ivy chen heheh .-. but still support oppa!!
Back to top Go down
dinna407
Lovers
Lovers
dinna407

Join date Join date : 2010-12-26
Location Location : jakarta,indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:20 pm

wow new female artist not know if ariel lin but replaced by ivy. um is not what's most important I can see my two favorite members in super junior return to acting but this time is very special because Donghae and Siwon oppa acting in a movie or drama. ahh I can not wait to see them acting again.
Back to top Go down
ivosjwonnie
Friend
Friend
ivosjwonnie

Join date Join date : 2010-12-20
Location Location : Medan, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 pm

that's great siwon will be 1st male lead... he's an good actor right??
can't wait to see this drama too..
Back to top Go down
Ann Chiyo
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-04
Location Location : Honolulu, Hawaii,USA

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 am

always happy to see Siwon successful in pursuing and realizing his acting goals. His hard work and professionalism in all he does will result in many blessings for the future. sunny
Back to top Go down
winarawrr

[05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge 9-2
winarawrr

Join date Join date : 2011-01-31
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am

I am so happy to read the news, although I am not a big fan of skip beat . but I am anticipating to see siwon's acting, which I bet improvised! and I hope that he can make it quick with the chinese practicing, since he already go it. Congratulation both for siwon and donghae, and also Good Luck!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http:/winarawrr.tumblr.com
dian93
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-10
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 pm

so siwon is going to appear often , right?
ah,really can't wait for this drama
I believe siwon could make this drama go to the peak Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge   [05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[05-03-11] Ivy Chen Locked in Extravagant Challenge
Page 1 of 1