Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Find-us-on-facebook_logo  
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite

Go down 
+46
Viqlet
dion-fortune
ninnonda
excited
yuki_akai
Indahwaty
hemicitap
511lotus
Miinah_Angela
MissCow
Mayde
mahsa17
huynhtan
panpandydy
everlastingsupporter
claidieen_star
vivee
Julita Purba
fennyli
nisluxioun
classic.claire
puspastriana
ulfah0296
justiara
Cindy Qc'
asianjam
patriciaolivian
Maluangels
dinna407
chan's_angel
mentariwoo
KairiSohma
mesochoi
harukaheryl
SapphireScallop
silentdarks
oiuy4503
兰心
SujuFanBoy
emyizz
znsshi_siwonest
nala_17
Eunice
Yocelin413
ddangkoming
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ninnonda
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-11-26
Location Location : Thailand

Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:56 am

Congratulations For is the first Siwon English fan-forum ^^
I am really happy for this site
Nice to meet you all ^^
Back to top Go down
dion-fortune
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-11-27
Location Location : slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello Smile I am from Slovakia and I love Siwon Smile my friend recommended this forum to me and I am really happy to find a siwon fan forum in english Very Happy

so I just wanted to stop by and say hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Viqlet
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-12-19
Location Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Charlotte!
I'm from New Zealand and currently love Super Junior and our beloved Siwon!
He is so handsome. Smile
Just wanted to say what a great site you have running!
Back to top Go down
fee608
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2012-01-17
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Great site, hope that there will be more members!
SIWONEST FIGHTING!
Back to top Go down
Ioana
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2012-01-28
Location Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:30 am

Hello Siwonests, my name is Ioana and I'm from Romania. Nice to meet you all Smile

p.s.: I hope it's OK if I introduced myself here, I saw that the Introductions thread didn't have replies from May last year.
Back to top Go down
_süwon
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2012-02-16
Location Location : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm very happy to be part of the International Forum of Choi Siwon. I love you Smile Fighting cheers
Back to top Go down
http://superjuniorturkishelf.blogspot.com/
aine1028
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-04-17
Location Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

hi i'm new here..Smile

this is the site that i've been looking for.Smile i've just finished watching skip beat and it changed the way i see choi siwon..Smile i know him from super junior but i never really payed that much attention to the band but i can say that i'm a fan nevertheless but because of his drama i suddenly realized that I"M IN LOVE! haha oh well i guess i'm OA but yeah he is just the perfect man ever!Very Happy i wish to know him better through this site..Smile and also gain new friends.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3