Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Choi Si Won International Forum

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Share | 

[20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chan's_angel

Join date Join date : 2010-12-26
Location Location : Goguma field

PostSubject: [20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae   Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 am

Ivy Chen and Super Junior's Siwon and Donghae are currently in the process of filming Taiwanese drama "Extravagant Challenge". The three are said to get along really well on set and off.

Siwon's and Donghae's popularity is not a joking matter; they literally cannot go anywhere without being practically mobbed by their adoring fans. When she was in China for some activities, Ivy Chen even became a messenger of sorts, bringing back presents from fans for the boys.

Ivy doesn't mind and even says, "The fans are so thoughtful, they even bring me gifts too,".

The three main leads are close-knit, evident in how they teach and tease each other freely. Siwon and Donghae have seen Ivy star in a CF before and were taken in by how pretty she was, however they are surprised at how lively and wacky Ivy really is (she likes to joke around and make silly faces).

Siwon teases her in Mandarin, "Ivy should look pretty when taking photographs,".

Ivy has also been teaching Siwon and Donghae bits and pieces of Taiwanese. She tells Donghae, "Next time, when reporters ask you a question, respond by saying 'Don't ask',". Donghae doesn't fall victim to her tricks though. He's even learned how to use the word for 'country bumpkin' in Taiwanese on Ivy.

Hopefully, their chemistry will translate to the screen as well! Are you looking forward to seeing their collaboration?

Source: jpopasia

Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
all by me
ON SEMI-HIATUS
Back to top Go down
vinchier
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2011-05-02
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae   Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh my, sad to know that I would hardly be able to watch this. The CDs are gonna be rare here :/ And I really wanna see Siwon playing here haha! And I think the stories are gonna be funny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/vinchier
shell407
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-08-29
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:17 pm

haha. this is so funny and cute! but it's really nice for Ivy that she was being accepted by elfs. hehe. keep it up Ivy!!
Back to top Go down
solonlewis
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2012-02-20
Location Location : Taipei

PostSubject: Re: [20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:15 am

Ivy Chen is a very talented and brilliant actress.
She has lots of experience of acting in many soap operas and films.
I think Siwon learns a lot from Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae   

Back to top Go down

[20-05-11/MISC] Ivy Chen Becomes Messenger for Fans of Siwon and Donghae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Choi Si Won International Forum :: Skip Beat (Extravagant Challenge)-
Jump to:  

Choi Siwon International Fansite SJ-W♥RLD :: ~ WWW.4YESUNG.COM ~ :: ll HAETIMEs 'DONGHAE' THAILAND FANSITE ll
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum