Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Find-us-on-facebook_logo  
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011

Go down 
+58
Siti Mentari Dini
smile
sc_amber
Hachi
An
emyizz
asianjam
reneee
ShiauWon10
van1117
Siiwonnie
vieza
zahra
lianakokosi
Fransisca
ester1031
gabby_love_uh
RND_ISCSW
Sheewon31
ulfah0296
dvikaaa
Julita Purba
Ga-Eul
silentdarks
sassy_galz
febbyjosephine
fortunia_blanco407
pgrini21
Belle
RynRyn
jenjen
dellysaborah
lucy_hime
CSI
ajeng dyah utomo
RitsukiKahn
adelana tesalonika
vinchier
nala_17
dinna407
Mayde
mirotic_fashion
schabella
winarawrr
Ann Chiyo
RaeAnnie93
lusii_siwon407
xuelie
everlastingsupporter
LolodeSiwon
trivallie
Yocelin413
Manner
anastasiaHuo
helly_3
dian93
surethingdo
Eunice
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zahra
Fans
Fans
zahra

Join date Join date : 2010-12-11

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:29 pm

HEY SIWON!JUST LET U KNOW U HAVE FANS IN MOROCCO THAT REALLY LOVE U. HOPE U CAN COME TO OUR COUNTRY.HAVE A GREAT CONCERT IN PARIS.FIGHTING MOROCCAN ELFs WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT U ^^

ZAHRA,MOROCCO
Back to top Go down
vieza
Family
Family
vieza

Join date Join date : 2011-02-22
Location Location : Indonesia

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Dear Siwon,,
its worthy that I can know u cuz you are such a great inspiration for us. you taught us a lot of things, especially ur kindness, friendly, humble and everything u are when u smile I feel positive so don't stop to give us ur smile. Don't forget that you have us who will always support you no matter what and wishing ur happines. I hope I can meet u in person oneday Smile. Take care of ur heath & GOD Bless you oppa. Love y <3 !!!!

FIRDA, INDONESIA
Back to top Go down
Siiwonnie
Fans
Fans
Siiwonnie

Join date Join date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Hello Our prince charming Mr.Choi Siwon Very Happy ..I really love super junior and im a proud Elf ^^..and i love you the most among the members <3 ..I really hope that one day we will see u !! thats my ultimate dream ^^.. your such a sweet, hardworking & a talented person <3..oppa i wish you all the best in life & take care ^_^ ..saranghaeo <3

SARA S.
UAE-DUBAI
Back to top Go down
van1117
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:49 pm

안녕 오빠,
hope everything is going well, always take care of your health. And please say my greetings to the other members ^^ wishing all the best for you, be success and God bless you always Smile I really hope to meet you personally someday, not as a fan but as a friend or maybe a little sister, since I always want to have a big brother but I got a little one hahaha Very Happy
최시원 화이팅! 슈퍼주니어 화이팅! Wink

VANIETA HADIAN, Indonesia
Back to top Go down
ShiauWon10
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Dear Siwon,

I'm so glad that you have always dedicated yourself to God. I pray that as you go anywhere, you will be a blessing to the people there. Also, please help guide the other members to our Father. Keep your heart, mind and soul to God, and he will light your path. Don't worry if you can't serve in church on Sundays, dedicate yourself to him in everything you do and He would see.

Goh Shiau Ling, Malaysia
Back to top Go down
reneee

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 10-2
reneee

Join date Join date : 2011-04-14
Location Location : Australia!

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi Siwon Oppa, I'm so happy I can talk to you through this letter Smile
I'm really proud of everything you've done, and how you keep your faith to God. You are a Soldier of Light. I'm wishing all the best for your life, family, friendship, and of course your career. I love you oppa, Fighting!!! ♡

Irene, Australia
Back to top Go down
asianjam
Family
Family
asianjam

Join date Join date : 2011-01-02
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi Siwon-oppa Smile First of all, I just want to say that I really love you & Super Junior. You guys are really hard working, not just as a group but also in your individual careers. The happiness that each one of you are giving to us, are priceless it will be treasures to fill our hearts. You may continue, to insipire & make people happy...Fighting!!!!Smile Take Care & God Bless you always. Kamsahmnida.Thank you very much.Maraming Salamat...Mr. Choi Siwon, Soldier of Light!Smile

June, Philippines
Back to top Go down
emyizz

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 10-2
emyizz

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30
Location Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:37 am

Dearest 始源, To have faith and not have fear...몸 조심 하세요 =)

[Emy, Singapore]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/miui_yeo
An
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:46 am

Dear siwon oppa, 

I really thankful to GOD that there is a person like you who
exist in this amazing world. Together with Super Junior, I will cry, laugh and
scream all the emotion that I feel every time I see you all. I will always
support your dreams, no matter what happen. I really want to meet you someday
oppa, until that time become real we need to always fight together, even we
separate but I hope that you always remember that you have many people who
always pray and wishes for your happiness. Last, I hope that you will happy
when you receive these all messages, from all your siwonest, please always remember us Oppa. 

Mian Ayu, Indonesia
Back to top Go down
Hachi
Fans
Fans
Hachi

Join date Join date : 2011-05-23
Location Location : France

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Dear siwon Oppa,

Recently you told on twitter that you really want to meet French family and you know what ?! French fan really want to meet you too ! French ELF love you ! Continue to make us dream. Continue to take care of others members and everybody. Continue to make us smile and make us keep the faith. Don't forget we always cheer you and love you. spend a great time in SM Town in France and don't forget to visit beautiful Notre Dame de Paris and Sacré Coeur. It's wonderful, I'm sure you'll love them. See you soon in june ! *O*

Hachi from France
Back to top Go down
sc_amber

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 9-2
sc_amber

Join date Join date : 2011-02-17
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Dearest Siwon,

Thank you for being such an inspiration to us your fans and to other believers in Christ. May the fire you have in you to glorify God through your craft never die. Take care of your health always. My prayers are always with you and your loved ones. I am glad that I have come to know Super Junior because I have met you. God bless you in all your endeavors. We are always here to support you.

Jema, Philippines
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jem_prue
smile
Fans
Fans
smile

Join date Join date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi Siwon oppa! I'm so glad to send you a message. Just wanna say " I love you". My life was changed since i met you. It's the most wonderful and meaningful life. Keep looking forward to God, take care yourseft and love us - your Ladies kkk~ Soldier of Light, Super Junior Choi Siwon hwaiting!!

Giang, Vietnam

Last edited by smile on Tue May 24, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/smile312
Siti Mentari Dini

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 2-2

Join date Join date : 2011-04-09
Location Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi My Won Won Siwon Choi,
Thank u for always bring spirit and power for me. you are my inspiration, i become a person who can't give up to reach my dream beacuse of you..
I hope we can be ur spirit too and dont forget that u will never walk alone we always here with u, support you as always!!! Love you Siwon always will always have. GBU

Siti Mentari Dini, Indonesian I love you
Back to top Go down
daisy
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi, Siwon! Don' lose faith, you're amazing. People with kind hearts always win. People like you.
Yana, Russia.
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:54 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread is closed for receiving messages from fans to Siwon

We are gonna let u all know, the photo of this messages whenever it finished on scrapbook and also photo when it arrive in Paris and delivered to Siwon moment.

Pray for this success
Gbu all ! and thank you for your kind support to Siwon ^^
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
Mayde
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Thanks !!!! Thanks frm Panama !!   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:30 am

Graciasss !!! !! I'm happy! Greetings from Panama to all
Hugs!!

Maydeline

Last edited by Mayde on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maluangels
Family
Family
Maluangels

Join date Join date : 2011-01-01
Location Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:55 am

My dear angel,
I was very sad not to participate. I've been sick, then came college essay. In fact, I wrote a very long message for you.
Siwon my angel, I wish that God bless, protect and shine forever. Many blessings on you. I'm a fan of everything about you, smile, voice, look. In summary I'll love you forever. Accept my love and support. ♥♥
Back to top Go down
sakurakhyuk
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Was very happy to help with this project. Smile I will ship the completed project on Monday to Paris, where staff of Eunhyuk forum will give to Siwon directly. Smile Thank you to all who participated, I'm excited for Siwon to receive and read his messages!
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin
Eunice

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Big hugs to @sakurakhyuk for her great help
she is person in charge in making this message to Siwon ^^
wish her & her friend luck to give this your warm love to Siwon directly ^^
hwiting!!
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
cassiopeiajeee
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi Siwon, you are the best multi-tallented person I've ever seen. We'll always supporting you as an actor, model, singer, dancer, etc. Always do the best that you can do. We'll always love you because YOU ARE THE BEST! FIGHTING!!! Very Happy

Ajie, Indonesia
Back to top Go down
LolodeSiwon
Friend
Friend
LolodeSiwon

Join date Join date : 2010-12-29
Location Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 am

in the list of countries, Chile does not appear .. is in some other part of the messages? if not so I'm dying of pain .. but it is beautiful, thank you very much for all the work done..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3