Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Choi Si Won International Forum

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Share | 

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CSI
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

[b]Hello Siwon.. I'm very happy can send a message to you. Smile
we all Siwonest in the world, will always give you encouragement, prayer and a smile. I always pray that you are given health, success, and always protected by God.
must always start the day with a smile and always pray where you are and in any condition. a Soldier of Light! Smile 화이팅 !! /b]

Dena_Melbourne
Back to top Go down
lucy_hime
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-19
Location Location : Cibubur, West Java

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello Siwon-oppa, how are you? Finally I could say something to you even though I don't know how to say it well. I hope you will have an enjoyable concert in Paris tomorrow. I hope you will always be passionate and happy to undergo each of your activities, and healthy always. I hope you will be able to reply my letter, may God bless you oppa, 사랑해요... Embarassed

Lusiana Ayu Hapsari, Indonesia.........
Back to top Go down
dellysaborah
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-03
Location Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

my dearest bro. in Christ (Siwon)

hello.... how are you? hope you fine...
i am so happy... unbelievable....finally i write a letter 4 u..
i m glad to know who u r.. although might be little... but i want to know more about u n also ur group member... actually my friend introduce ur group members to me.... about Super Junior..
but most important things... i m very proud n salute u..
where ever u are who ever u go ... just believe in God. n make Him ur first priority..because of ur word... u make me strong with Him n want to know more.. thanks 4 that...
Siwon... keep pray n believe... don't give up... God answer our prayers and He never be late to give to us... keep waiting.. n be patience...
i pray to God 4 ur healthy, Super Junior members, family, be strong, ur strength
ur journey as a actor, artist n whatever u do.....
keep it up... sing a song for God...
GBU n take care...

"It is God who arms me with strength, and make my way perfect" (Psalm 18:32)
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Guys pls keep it short message. dont make a paragraph.
thank u
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
everlastingsupporter

Join date Join date : 2011-04-16
Location Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Thu May 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Eunice wrote:
Guys pls keep it short message. dont make a paragraph.
thank u

Is Mine Short? I can edit it if it's too long

cr to. confession-er @ SJ-WORLD.NET | Avatar: krysel2003 @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Back to top Go down
http://thesjcity.wordpress.com/
jenjen
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-02
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Lord's Soldier of Light, my dear Super Junior's Choi Siwon... I am happy Very Happy to write this message and I wish when you read this message you're in a blessed time and full of happiness in Jesus Christ. I'm SO PROUD to LOVE you with all my heart cos you're a kind man, devoted in Lord, talented artist and hard worker, I hope you'll never change, always be a lovely choi siwon. I'll always pray for you, keep shining, keep healthy, hwaiting for your drama with Donghae (Skip Beat), Hwaiting for 5jib, ELF will always support you. ELF PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE SUPER JUNIOR. GOD BLESS YOU.. Annyeong~~ P.S.: I LOOOVEE YOU SO MUCH! I love you

JENNY ASTRIA, INDONESIA Wink

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/hwayoungie
RynRyn
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-13
Location Location : California

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 am

To my dearest big brother in Christ, Siwon,
You always encourage me with your love and faith for the Lord, so I too want to encourage you. Remember to stay strong in the Lord, and know that his plans are to give you hope and a future. His ways are not our ways, but his ways are the best. He will give you the desire of you heart, let God be your desire and you will never go wrong. Trust in God alone Siwon, when your world goes wrong he will never fail you.
Jeremiah 29:11
Always your sister in Christ,
Corryn Burgess, United States of America
Back to top Go down
http://rynjoy.livejournal.com/
Belle
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 am

Dearest Siwon,

Do continue to inspire like you always do.
You have been awesome !
Have a Great and "Fanta-bulous" Concert in Paris this coming June.

GOD Bless.
LC, Singapore
Back to top Go down
pgrini21
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Dear Siwon, You are my brother in Christ. You are a role model. I want to tell you many people admire your performance and also admire the way you give worship to God.
I wish the best things of the world for you, and also I ask you, keep fighting and never lose your faith. Please also send a greeting to Heechul, I admire so much his effort, I hope he can believe and understand the truth one day. Please, try to come to Panama Smile

Paola Guerra, Panama
Back to top Go down
fortunia_blanco407
Fans
Fans

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Dearest my Lovely oppa "CHOI SIWON" soldier of light my shining star

i'm happy that oppa always update in twitter.
I am happy to write this message and I wish when you read this message you're in a blessed time and full of happiness in Jesus Christ .I always pray that you are given health, success, and always protected by God.
you always give me an inspirations

i'm from Bali Indonesia , my grandfather have a Museum in ubud , " THE BLANCO RENAISSANCE MUSEUM" have you heard BLANCO museum in bali ?
i hope if you have holiday to bali please come and visit our museum
i'm so happy if i can meet you and all of member SuJu

fighting your drama with Donghae (Skip Beat), Hwaiting for 5jib, ELF will always support you. ELF PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE SUPER JUNIOR.

love u CHOI SIWON
Back to top Go down
febbyjosephine
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-04-17
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Siwon Oppa! Have a great show in Paris! I'm really grateful to be able to know you, you truly are a role model, you show people how much you love God and how much God loves you through all His blessings upon you which really encourage me to keep my faith in God until He comes for the second time for us. I just want you to know that I really do love you because of your passion and devotion in Jesus and it's so good to see an idol like you. I really wish we can meet each other, I really really want to share a bit of my life because God really put something good in every problems that I had, God bless you Siwon oppa and keep your faith in Him (JUDE 1:21, a Bible verse for you Very Happy)!

Febby Josephine, Indonesia
Back to top Go down
http://febbys.tumblr.com
febbyjosephine
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi Siwon oppa! (JUDE 1:21, a Bible verse for you Very Happy) I'm really
grateful to be able to know you, you truly are a role model, you show
people how much you love God and how much God loves you through all His
blessings upon you which really encourage me to keep my faith in God
until He comes for the second time for us. I just want you to know that I
really do love you because of your passion and devotion in Jesus and
it's so good to see an idol like you. I really wish we can meet
each other, I really really want to share a bit of my life because God
really put something good in every problems that I had
, God bless you!

Febby Josephine, Indonesia
Back to top Go down
http://febbys.tumblr.com
sassy_galz
Fans
Fans

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi Siwon Smile my name is reni. i'm the big fans of you. Especially in "no other" MV you're so amazing Smile i hope when you come to indonesia you can meet with E.L.F in here. Gamsahamnida king

Reni Indonesia
Back to top Go down
silentdarks

Join date Join date : 2010-12-02
Location Location : IRAQ - Baghdad

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Oppa ,, how are u ? .....

don't know What to say but some times the words means more ! Hope you Read Mine ..!
you are Like a Far Star Shining in High sky , When Some one look at the star He feel Comfort
Fills in Hope & Smile , u not just idol , act , singer , model ... you Inspiration , U are my far star always
Keep Your faith in God , keep Walk with Him ~ we are always with u Fighting !!! GBU
- thanks for God u in my life.

[ Somei - UAE / Iraq ]

Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Fri May 20, 2011 8:16 pm

hello Siwon how are you? Soon you'll be in France or you may be able to enjoy the beautiful weather you walk while drinking coffee on a terrace! I am glad that you're doing well I hope soon you will gain some weight and you even more beautiful than now. I hope you are in good health takes care of you and may God protect you. I'm with you 100% and I hope that I'll always smile watching you

Firouze , France
Back to top Go down
Julita Purba
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 8:57 am

Hello Oppa... thanks for being a source of inspiration for me.
when I am weak, I am strengthened by every word you said.
thanks for being a good role model for younger generation.
Thanks for praying for us. We also pray for ur happiness.
I hope God will use you more remarkable. God bless Smile

Julita Purba ~ Indonesia
Back to top Go down
dvikaaa
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 am

hi siwon oppa, how are you? hope you always fine. how was your day?
je suis tres contente quand j'ecris ce lettre. i'm so happy when i write this letter. i am really love super junior. you are my mood maker and mood booster. thank youu Very Happy
i hope i can go to paris and come to SM town concert but i can't. good luck for all your concert, your drama and super junior. tous le meilleur pour toi (wish you all the best). bon courage. Very Happy
je t'aime toujours (i always love you) Razz

VIKA, INDONESIA.
Back to top Go down
ulfah0296
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 am

Hi Siwon oppa, how are you??? 怎么是你的一天,兄弟?我希望你永远的罚款。注意不要生病,我爱你 ^_^
thanks a lot for being a source of inspiration for me and because him I always can believe in god and can closer to God
我想告诉你一些事情,我知道它为你辛苦,但我想念你。相信我我不是说谎 。 finally i can write letter to you. i'm so happy when I write this letter Smile hmmm.. sorry I'm write this letter don't use english language, but you seems can understand chinese language? just little?? kekeke... i really want said you so cute,sometimes you act a like a little kid,but in the same time you very manly, also kind hearted, always being nice to fans and you always believe in God, everything gonna be fine soon. I'm proud to be your fan . Just remember one thing: God is with we. He will make everything beautiful at the right place, at the right time. GOD Bless <3

ULFAH ANGGRAENY. H, INDONESIA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/ulfah407
vinchier
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi Siwon hyung!
Firstly, I am actually confused now whether call you hyung or mister haha! Well, I just got a chance to send you a short message. Oh, I'm still a teen, I just can't believe that you are so amazing. You are the first person that makes me eager to do right things. Thanks for all of your influences that I think, they make me a better person. Even you are Christian and I'm Catholic, you are more religious than me haha! There's a news that you are busy with shooting for Skip Beat drama. And I heard that you were sick. Just take care of yourself, don't be too busy! And your tweets, you said "I wish someone would hold on to me" haha. Does it mean you wanna marry a woman? Even I know you probably would never be able to reply me directly, I still want the answer. What's Soldier of Light mister?
Well, those are just what I wanna say. It's May, 21 anyway. I just want you to know. Thanks for all of your virtual support hyung. You probably may not read mine haha. Because there are a lot of messages. God bless you always! Keep being an inspiring person hyung! Gamsa Very Happy

NB : I don't feel enough about this. I wonder if we would have a time to talk Smile Everything is possible, isn't it?

Kevin Clinton, INDONESIA
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/vinchier
Sheewon31
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-18
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Dear Siwon,

I hope you'll go to Philippines again ^.^. There are no words that can describe your AWESOMENESS!!. I will always LOVE YOU <3 Mahal Kita~ Saranghaeyo ^.^
Remember: P-U-S-H Pray Until Something Happens ^^ FIGHTING!

Sheena, Philippines
Back to top Go down
http://choisheewon.tumblr.com
RND_ISCSW
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03
Location Location : Jogjakarta,Neverending Asia

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Dear Siwon Choi,

Bro,don’t ever give up ya? Don’t be so obsessed with somethin’. If you feel depressed or experiencing a crisis in any form, I suggest you to read a book titled “The Power” by Rhonda Byrne. It’ll greatly inspire and help you,God bless!

Irmarinda S. C - Indonesia
Back to top Go down
gabby_love_uh
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Dear 최시원(Choi Siwon),
I know that my words would be impossibily to read for you as long as many fans are writing to you right now as me. I just want to tell you that i appreciate all that you did and you will do.And please..Whatever happens..Remain forever a Super Junior Member and a great person like you have always been.
May God be always with you and with all the Super Junior members
HWaiting ! 사랑해 슈퍼주니어 <3

Gabby,Romania
Back to top Go down
ester1031
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm

hai siwon oppa~!!! you're really inspiring person
i hope someday i can be inspiring person too at least for myself.. Smile
success with ur drama 'Skip Beat' i like that manga so much..
hope u always get happiness and always make happy around you..
i wish can meet u someday...
keep healthy~ SEMANGAT!!=CIAYO!!
Gbu Very Happy

Ester, Indonesia
Back to top Go down
Fransisca
Fans
Fans

Location Location : Jakarta , INDONESIA

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 9:19 pm

hai Mr Choi , My everlasting bias @siwon407 , how are u today ? i hope u always fine whereever you are ~ u know im always worried n thinking bout you although you'r fine Very Happy my name is Fransisca , female , 21 years old and i come from INDONESIA . oppa , now im still believe that someday I will meet u , even i don't when and where , but I will oppa , after im graduated from my college i must extra hardwork to saving my money n going to KOREA or somewhere to meet you I love you cos you'r the reason why i love kpop since i know u . oppa u know ?? when vannes van wu gege come to Indonesia on christian event at 22 april ago im going with my friends and i also make a letter to you , but the sadness thing is when i will give the letter , the bodyguard prevent me so I'm failed to give the letter to vanes gege , im so sad oppa because i make the letter to you and i hope u will read it , cos i know u and vannes is friends right ? n the letter i make when im on the way to the event . but i always positive think that the time is not come yet , maybe at the right time I could give the letter to you Smile OPPA !! ONE THINGS THAT I WANNA TELL TO YOU THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ., MAYBE IM TOO OBSSESS TO YOU BUT REALY INDONESIA LOVE YOU AND SUPER JUNIOR !! INDONESIAN ELF WAIT YOU OPPA SO COME TO INDONESIA ASAP !! big LOVE and warm hug to you . GBU always oppa , take care my lovely Choi Siwon :*

( Fransisca Dwi , INDONESIA ) I love you
Back to top Go down
lianakokosi
Fans
Fans

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   Sat May 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Hello Siwon!!!You seem to be a veeeeery nice person,hardworking,a very good actor,your voice is so relaxing and generaly you always try your best!!Always be healthy , happy and smile with your heart!! I love you Please,come again to Europe (the sooner the better)and good luck with skip-beat along with Donghae oppa!!!We always pray for you!!!

Athens , Greece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011   

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] ❤ Short Letter / Message to Siwon - SM Town Paris - June 10th 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Choi Si Won International Forum :: SIF's Basic :: SIF's Projects-
Jump to:  

Choi Siwon International Fansite SJ-W♥RLD :: ~ WWW.4YESUNG.COM ~ :: ll HAETIMEs 'DONGHAE' THAILAND FANSITE ll
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com