Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Find-us-on-facebook_logo  
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

[02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yocelin413
Admin
Admin
Yocelin413

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30
Location Location : USA

[02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Empty
PostSubject: [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat    [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:14 am

陳意涵在八大偶像劇「華麗的挑戰」中享盡豔福,和韓國人氣偶像始源及東海有吻戲外,還被兩人輪流壓身,昨兩人形容她身輕如燕:「就像羽毛一樣。」倒是陳意涵頗不以為然:「東海被我壓得有點喘不過氣。」

「華麗的挑戰」開拍3周,始源、東海為戲赴海外工作,問是否適應?東海說:「我們一年大概只有3個月待韓國,其他時間都在異地工作,適應沒問題。」

陳意涵昨穿咕咕雞布偶雞裝戲服拍戲,因厚重不透氣而過敏,她說:「這戲是我拍過最累的,動畫很多,很難想像。」她因戲份多,受訪時氣色不佳,但談到被兩男強壓時便笑到合不攏嘴:「跟東海是我穿雞裝仆坐他身上,我看他好像有點喘不過氣!」東海澄清說:「不會呀,她輕得像羽毛!」

和始源那場戲,則因他重感冒體力不支,整個壓在她身上,身材纖瘦的陳意涵硬撐,始源笑說:「當時看她臉上冒青筋,可能我太重了。」陳意涵說:「始源比較害羞,剛開始會不好意思。」

陳意涵說,始源要求完美,晚餐永遠只吃番茄和黃瓜,讓她看到便當都不知該不該吃;東海比較愛玩、幼稚,東海不會說中文,只會說「頑皮和俗」,昨天一看到陳意涵就猛說她「俗」,氣得她猛翻白眼,反罵他
屁」。

CR: Yahoo Taiwan
Back to top Go down
emyizz

[02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  10-2
emyizz

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30
Location Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Translated Version [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat   [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:45 am

Translated Version:

Ivy Chen enjoys good fortunes in love on GTV Idol Drama "Extravagant Challenge", not only she had kiss scenes with Korean pop idol Siwon and Donghae, they took turn to fall flat on her, yesterday the two described that she’s light like a feather. But Ivy Chen thought otherwise: “Donghae was held down a little breathless by me.”

"Extravagant Challenge" started shooting for three weeks, Siwon, DongHae had to work overseas for this drama, and asked whether they could adapt? Donghae said: "In
a year, we only stayed about three months in Korea, the rest of the time we worked in
different countries, so no problem in adapting."

Yesterday Ivy Chen wore a chicken puppet costume for filming, and got allergies due to
the heavy,impervious costumes, she said: "This is the most tiring drama I've done, there’s a lot of animation, it’s difficult to imagine." As she had a lot of act scenes, she doesn’t look too well during interview, but when mentioned about being crushed by the 2 guys, she couldn’t stop laughing: "I wore a chicken suit while sitting on Donghae, I think he seems to have difficulties to breathe (at that time)!" Donghae clarified that: "No, she is as light as a feather!”

And that scene with Siwon, he was weak due to his cold, he had to fall flat on her body, small sized Ivy Chen had to endure, Siwon smiled and said: "At that time, you could see
all the veins on her face, maybe I was too heavy." Ivy Chen said: "Siwon is relatively shy, and felt embarrassed in the beginning."

Ivy Chen said Siwon is a perfectionist; dinner will only eat tomatoes and cucumbers, put her in a dilemma (to eat or not to eat) during dinner time. Donghae is relatively playful,
naive, Donghae couldn’t speak Chinese, would only say, " ‘Wan-Pi’ (Mischievous) and
‘Song’ ( in Taiwanese means Old fashioned)" Yesterday, the first thing he met Ivy, he kept saying to her "Song", which got her agitated, replying him “Pi (Fart)".

translated by : emyizz @ siwonlover.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT | DO NOT ADD YOURS
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/miui_yeo
Ann Chiyo
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-04
Location Location : Honolulu, Hawaii,USA

PostSubject: Re: [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat    [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:27 am

Siwon, take care of your cold...rest, and listen to your body.
Live aloha
Back to top Go down
vinchier
Lovers
Lovers
vinchier

Join date Join date : 2011-05-02
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat    [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I think I read the same news yesterday even it's a bit different. Hoah, I don't like Tomatoes and cucumbers either! I can't eat those for my mealtime :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/vinchier
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat    [02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[02-05-11] Siwon, Donghae,and Ivy filming Skip a Beat
Page 1 of 1