Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Choi Si Won International Forum

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Share | 

Staff Open Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ddangkoming
Admin
Admin

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Staff Open Applications   Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 am

We are hiring!
We are currently looking for Moderators, News Crew, DL/Upload crew and Designers

Basic requirements

Moderators

★ To be a moderator, you must be a fairly active and a forum contributor. We do read your posts and we notice the people that make a difference, by kindly helping others.
★ You should have a good knowledge of web design, web development or graphics knowledge (either of these).
★ You must also have a sincere desire to help others learn in a safe and friendly online environment.
★ Catch spammers

News Crew

★ To apply to be our palace news crew
- Able to find any news articles, magazine interviews related to Siwon in daily basis and post them in the News section sub-forum
- If you can translate news from Chinese/Korean sites it would be even better! you would need to translate at least 3 new articles/mag scans or translate videos from the variety shows, news and series episodes.
★ High online activity

Designers

★ The designers should show us your artwork by creating a thread @ Artist's Reprise.
★ As for designers, you should be ready to make SIF related artworks such as palace icons/banners (eg. for promotion purposes).

DL-Crew

★ Be able to find the latest DL/Upload materials such as pictures, youtube/tudou videos, episodes download from dramas etc
★ Responsible for finding downloads and moderates the DL-section.
★ High online activity

Once we confirm you (via PM), you'll be put on trial (news/download crew only).
The admin will decide whether to promote you to be SIF news/download crew depending on your contributions during the evaluation period.

ast but not least, we need RESPONSIBLE staff.

Use this format to apply:

Quote :
Applying for:

Links (to translated articles or artwork thread):

Interests:

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew:

Back to top Go down
stefany_19sj

Join date Join date : 2010-12-02
Location Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 am

I can make a good DL Crew because... I have patience and time because this job is hard but when I saw the pictures of choi siwon... *o* I have more energy hahahha Very Happy other reason?? mmm.. if they want an old photo that it has been published not very often I will get... I hope so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simbarella
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Applying for: News Crew (but i cant translate)

Links (to translated articles or artwork thread): http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/11/news-athena-choi-siwon-happy-to.html , uuuh .. this?

Interests: SIWON!

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew:
let's just say that my day isn't completed when i can't hear any news about siwon! if possible, i would really look for any news that has the name SIWON on it. and if it`s all about siwon, i`m always updated .. to his dramas, 3rd wave album, solo activities & etc.
Back to top Go down
imalinda
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 am

Applying for: TRANSLATOR

Links (to translated articles or artwork thread): anything related with china's article, especially article which come from China, i'll try to translate from chinese into english.

Interests: landscape, music, super junior, siwon

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew: coz i know how to translate well because i am learning how to be a good translator. i'll try my best and i'm responsible person. thnk u Smile
Back to top Go down
http://imagulingguling.blogspot.com
mesochoi
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-18
Location Location : Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 pm

I can help you for update everyyhing....but I don't know that is fastest.

And I promise update some that I didn't see here. ^^~
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_SmiLeChoi_
chan's_angel

Join date Join date : 2010-12-26
Location Location : Goguma field

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Applying for: Moderator

Interests: browsing, music

Why do you think you can make a good moderator: i like to managing something. even though i don't really have experiences in moderating, but i always help my sister in moderating her forum. besides, i experienced become a member in several forums for a longtime and i have some friends who are admins in forum. so, i can know what a forum is.

Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
all by me
ON SEMI-HIATUS
Back to top Go down
denise.in.blue
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-01-08
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 am

Aplying for: Moderator

Interests: music, movies, meeting new people.

Why do you think you can make good moderator: i can't say that i am good in moderating things. but let's just say i'm a beginner for this forum. i have just been moderating fanpages eversince but, i think there is a big difference in a forum and a fanpage. a fanpage is easier to handle while a forum is kinda complicated. and i think, sharing what you read, what you see, and what you hear is the only thing similar to it. oh, and making friends. hehe. well, just so you i wanna share what i know and help others in keeping up. Smile)
Back to top Go down
winarawrr

Join date Join date : 2011-01-31
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Applying for: Designers

Links (to translated articles or artwork thread): http://www.siwonlover.com/t434-siwon-graphics#2633

Interests: all kind of ART! and Siwon! Smile

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew: because I have passion of art. and I'm enjoying time when doing art. and because I believe that if I'm 100% willing to do something and have faith. God will absolutely help me out..

http://http:/winarawrr.tumblr.com
Teresa Sylvania
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-02-12
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Applying for Translator.

I knows English, Indonesian and German. I'm studying English Literature so i'll try to translate from one language the other language. I'm new here but it would be great if i apply to be one of this. I'll try my best. Thank you, God bless you:)
Back to top Go down
Ishwarya
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-03-16
Location Location : India

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 am

Applying for: TRANSLATOR

My translation contribution is towards a message book that was sent to Leeteuk. I can verify this as my name is visible in the credits section. The link- http://twitpic.com/42les6

The following are the e-mail ids of my fellow ELFs who hired me to help translate their work-
-teukwings@gmail.com
-lyaaaloveengland@yahoo.com
-fishyhyukhae@gmail.com

Interests: Popularize Super Junior in India, Love and support Siwon, Listen to songs and learn languages.

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew: I am a newbie here, but I'm showing my sincerity towards Siwon and Siwonlover.com and applying for the post of a translator. My main aim is to reach out and help the million ELFs, who, quite often, don't understand what their idol is talking about. I've learnt Korean for almost two years now and I'm a fluent English speaker(English was my first language in school). So I'm confident that I'll be able to help 'siwonlover' translate articles. I'm online for around a sufficient duration to fulfill the needs of your site. I hope you like my work. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
http://www.indielfs.webs.com
everlastingsupporter

Join date Join date : 2011-04-16
Location Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:18 am

Interests: Dancing

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew: because i can stay active in siwonlover.com for how many hours, & i can take a job seriously, other reasons i'm open anytime, as long as its not the time when i go to sleep, i can also type very fast (not technically a reason but you know) my experience so far, I've been Moderating some blogs & facebook pages, & i can be gentle when warning people or what so ever
Back to top Go down
http://thesjcity.wordpress.com/
Eunice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:35 pm

everlastingsupporter wrote:

Why do you think you can make a good moderators, news/designer/download crew: because i can stay active in siwonlover.com for how many hours, & i can take a job seriously, other reasons i'm open anytime, as long as its not the time when i go to sleep, i can also type very fast (not technically a reason but you know) my experience so far, I've been Moderating some blogs & facebook pages, & i can be gentle when warning people or what so ever

Hi dear, whats your name
we offer u to manage Siwonlover's facebook
do u still want?
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
everlastingsupporter

Join date Join date : 2011-04-16
Location Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 am

Eunice wrote:
everlastingsupporter wrote:

Hi dear, whats your name
we offer u to manage Siwonlover's facebook
do u still want?

my name is tanya, & yes i can do that, no problem, i'll do anything as long as it's offered
Back to top Go down
http://thesjcity.wordpress.com/
Eunice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi tanya, i send u PM. can u check it out <3
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Open Applications   

Back to top Go down

Staff Open Applications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Choi Si Won International Forum :: SIF's Basic :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to:  

Choi Siwon International Fansite SJ-W♥RLD :: ~ WWW.4YESUNG.COM ~ :: ll HAETIMEs 'DONGHAE' THAILAND FANSITE ll
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum