Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Choi Si Won International Forum

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Share | 

**IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
air4one
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 pm

read it and got it now Very Happy
thank you a lot . . .
Back to top Go down
Hachi
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-23
Location Location : France

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm

I have read and understand.
Thank you for this forum. ^^
Back to top Go down
mahsa17
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-06-03
Location Location : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm

I GOT IT
Back to top Go down
TAGU74
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-08-05
Location Location : japen

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I have read and understand.
Back to top Go down
minhoon9
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-09-12
Location Location : thailand

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:41 pm

ok i read all ^^

thank you
Back to top Go down
eidiki_angelos
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-09-12
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm

yes i read it.. Smile
thank you... Smile
and thanks for welcoming me here...
i'm looking forward in being a part of this forum.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rhoann.capiral
mestizangbangus
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:44 pm

i have read the rules & regulations. im new in this siwon lo]ver site. i truly love SHIWON! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mestizangbangus
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

I dont know if my former post was deleted.? anyway Im doing my best to follow the rules Wink. thanks for informing me.
Back to top Go down
jhowanna023
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-10-13
Location Location : philippines

PostSubject: waaahh   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

i love siwon
-jhowanna023
Back to top Go down
Niita
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-09-09
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:44 pm

ah understaand... Smile) have jon this site a month ago.. from now I'll active here tobe SiwonLover Smile thankyou admin,, for put it clearly here and make this awesome forum. hopefully i don't make a mistake or spamming here <3
Back to top Go down
ninnonda
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-11-26
Location Location : Thailand

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 am

It's Great rules
OKay... Now I understand it

^^
Back to top Go down
shell407
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:32 pm

understand!
thanks for giving the guidelines..
i'll try to be more active here so that i'll be a part of the Lovers.. Smile))
Back to top Go down
tsanda
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: thanks!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

hey!! so finally understood the rules!! Where do I apply to be a translator?

Siwonlover is a forum made for our beloved Choi Siwon. We welcome all comments, news & updates but in order to make this forum an organized & cozy one, we seek your cooperation in following our forum rules & regulations.

User Groups

★ 0-19 post counts: Fans
★ 20-39 post counts: Friends
★ 40-79 post counts: Family
★ 80 & above: Lovers
★ To view the gallery, you need to be in the Friends group.
★ To enjoy the privileges of viewing all the forums, including the download section, you need to be in the our Family's group.
★ To be able to use user signature, you have to be in the Family group and above
★ Another way to enjoy the privileges of viewing all forums besides being Family & Lovers group, is to apply to be our SIF news, DL or arts crew. One needs to translate at least 3 new articles/mag scans before applying to be our SIF translator. Same goes for our SIF designers. You need to show us your artwork by creating a thread @ Artist's Reprise. Click here to apply. Once we confirmed you (via PM), you will be put on trial. Last but not least, you need to stay active on a regular basis.

Make New Thread

Please consider to use TAG Information.
FULL TITLE FORMAT: [DATE/FOCUS/SPECIFIC] Short CLEAR description.
For example please go here : TAG Information.

Search

★ Please do a search in using the search function before creating a new thread to prevent repeated thread.
Search in Index for News & Update here. http://www.siwonlover.com/t777-news-index-2010-2011 (still on progress)
More to come : index for Gallery, Multimedia & Download, etc

Spam & Off Topic Posts

★ Do not spam.
Examples of spam:
One Liners: “Thank you!” “Welcome” "Siwon is so pretty", "I love him" ..those kind of one liners post without putting elaboration of what you thought about the related news/discussions, will be deleted
Emoticons only: Over usage of emoticons without any words is considered a spam.
Spam will not be tolerated & will be deleted.

★ Please stay in topic at all times. All off topic posts will either be edited or deleted at moderating team’s discretion.

★ No consecutive post allowed in any sub-forums, except members area

Language

★ The official language in the SIF is, without a doubt, English. Please do not use inappropriate or offensive language in the SIF. And most importantly, no flaming.

Contacting the admin & moderating team

★ If you have an issue of significant importance which you would like to sort out privately with the admin or moderating team, please contact us via the PM system. It might take some time before we reply to you, please be patient. Please do not send repeated PM to us, otherwise, we will ignore your PM. Thank you.

Questions & Reporting Center

★ Any questions that you wanna ask that is not found here?? Please post all your questions here. Found any spam or off-topic posts in the forum?? Please report it here & the moderating team will take care of it.

★ Avatars should be 100 x 100.

Only Family group and above are able to change their signature

★ Signatures should be 400 x 200 (max). GIF is allowed for signatures & there is no file size limit for it as of now (subject to change). If your signature is larger than the allowed size, the moderating team have the right to request you to resize and/or change your image. Failing which, shall result in removal of your signature.

Photography

★ As usual, please search before posting a new thread. All repeated threads will be merged or deleted.

★ Please use the following format for the Topic Title [ Date (23-12-09)] Event
Example: 25-04-08 PA Promotion & Fans Club

★ Image width must not exceed 700px.

★ A max of 5 big pictures or 15 thumbnails per post. Please align your thumbnails side by side when posting pictures. Click here for example

★ Please credit all original sources.

★ NO STEALING! Please credit siwonloverforumid.net or siwonlover.com if you take any of our pictures.

★ No hot linking!

News & Updates

★ please post in the respective sub-forums with the following format, [Date (23-12-09)] Title in RED/BOLD

★ Please post in the respective sub-forums namely, News from websites, Magazines and Interviews, Videos and Audios, Blog & Siwon’s Schedules.

★ Always provide the source link to the article when translating.

★ If you are posting someone else translations, please ask for permission to post & credit to be given to the original translator.

★ If there are news, videos, magazines, etc translations requests, please post in the Translations Pending sub-forum. Anyone can volunteer to translate the news, scans, etc. Please post in the Translations Pending thread if you are going to translate so that there won't be two people translating the same thing. Once the translator has translated the article, the moderating team will close/lock the topic.

★ No part of the translations done by our translators is to be reproduced in other forums/sites without our permission. If you wish to take the translations, please either PM the original translator or the moderating team for permission & credit accordingly.

★ Anyone can comment on articles posted the News section.

Streaming Videos

★ For all streaming videos, please post in the respective sub-forums (either Youtube or Tudou) with the following format, [Date (23-12-09)], Title in RED/BOLD

★ Only one Youtube/Tudou embedded video, allowed. The rest, please leave it as links

Multimedia Downloads

★ All Download links should be posted in the Multimedia Downloads section. Please post in the respective sub-forums.

Artist's Reprise

★ All fan made artworks in this section. Please note that the Image width of (max) 700px applies here as well (for wallpapers, etc).

Siwon Chit-Chat Cafe

★ All comments on Siwon, goes here! Please do not spam & go off topic in this section.

Others sub-forums such as Siwon on Screen, Siwon & Friends

★ You are allowed to post SOME pictures and videos, purely for discussion purposes. Therefore, NO pictures/videos SPAM posted in those sections. If you want to post pictures and videos to share with the members here, post them in the Photography and Streaming sections

Last but not least, if any of the above rules & regulations are violated, the moderating team reserves the right to edit or delete any inappropriate posts/threads/signatures, warn/ban/suspend any members at our discretion.

Thank you for your time & patience in reading this.

We hope that your experience here will be a pleasant & joyous one!

ddangkoming[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Julita Purba
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:01 am

I see. gonna be closer here Smile
Back to top Go down
fee608
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 am

It's just now that I read the rules. I understand it!
Back to top Go down
guavacoco
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-02-14
Location Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 am

got it & will follow it!
Bless:)
Back to top Go down
源票子
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-04
Location Location : 中国河北

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 am

i read the rules now
thank you so much for making this amazing forum
Back to top Go down
Sooyun
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2012-02-29
Location Location : Siwon's Heart

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:45 pm

okay.. I understand about it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://annisasooyun2512.blogspot.com
Aicha-SUJUAlgerianE.L.F
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-02-27
Location Location : Algeria/Saida

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm

I read it all....still don't get some thing's but i will try to be more active i think am the only ALGERIAN E.L.F Here so i will do my best Thank you so much for creat this amaziong Forum for the Captin Siwon ^^
PS: hope i didn't say anything out of topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Byako
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-09-28
Location Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

I read the rules... understood
my first Siwon forum *^*
Back to top Go down
gnejarocks
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-02-21

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm

i already read..
gonna edit my profile first..
thank you for your information Smile
Back to top Go down
angel22
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-03-21
Location Location : Calbayog City

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 pm

cheers ....idoL!!!!
Back to top Go down
karu2022
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-03-23
Location Location : PERU

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:15 am

I've read everything Smile and understood them ^-^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaniasekarasih
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:19 pm

hello I'm new here Very Happy
I wanna know about Siwon birthday project but I can't find the details. I'm little confuse here. Is anyone can help me?
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aine1028
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2012-04-17
Location Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 am

ok thank you I got the rules..Smile i hope i can be active in this site..Smile really..i'm really very interested in Choi Siwon..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   

Back to top Go down

**IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Choi Si Won International Forum :: SIF's Basic :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to:  

Choi Siwon International Fansite SJ-W♥RLD :: ~ WWW.4YESUNG.COM ~ :: ll HAETIMEs 'DONGHAE' THAILAND FANSITE ll
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum