Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Choi Si Won International Forum

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Share | 

Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ulfah0296
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-01-06
Location Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

hello all of siwonest..
i'm new in here, all of u can call me Ulfah and from Indonesia
i'm siwonest too.
i'm happy to join in this site.
it makes me find other siwonest of other country.
i hope we can be friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/ulfah407
puspastriana
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-01-10
Location Location : Jakarta

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm

1 word for this fansite DAEBAK!!
this is awesome! every information about siwon are here..
nice to see all siwonest Smile
hope we can be friend ^^

but i wanna ask something, why there is Download links and watch online streaming links that i couldn't see it..it written: 'Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.' when i click it Sad
can anyone tell me why?

thank youu Smile
nice to see you guys <3
Back to top Go down
classic.claire
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 am

thank you for creating this forum..
i'm happy to find so many siwonest here,let's be friends!! Smile
Back to top Go down
nisluxioun
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-02-01
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello, happy can join this fansite
Hope I can mingle well here Smile
Back to top Go down
fennyli
Family
Family

Join date Join date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 am

finally I made this. regard for being a part of Choi Siwon International forum.

gonna try to find some times to spend here... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fennyli.tumblr.com
Julita Purba
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Hope, i can share many things here..
n of course know more about our siwonnie...
Back to top Go down
vivee
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-02-27
Location Location : China

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Hello all siwonest~
Very glad to join this forum^^I hope we can be good friends with each other..
I‘m Vivee..form Beijing China..

Siwonlover Fighting~❤
Back to top Go down
http://t.sina.com.cn/onlychoi
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 am

I can't remember how I got to this fan base, but anyway, it's a good thing to be in this site! It's amazing that we can get to know all siwonlover from different countries...That's awesome!!

Thanks for giving such a great opportunity of making new friends across the world!!
Back to top Go down
claidieen_star
Family
Family

Join date Join date : 2011-04-12
Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:03 pm

im really happy that im a part of this wonderful fanbase..
it makes me really proud that im a siwonest..~!! I love you
and its nice to know that there are lots of siwonest out there~ let's all be friends!!

thanks for creating this and for giving us the opportunity to show how much we love Siwon.. xD
god bless to all!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eunice
Admin
Admin

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 pm

puspastriana wrote:
1 word for this fansite DAEBAK!!
this is awesome! every information about siwon are here..
nice to see all siwonest Smile
hope we can be friend ^^

but i wanna ask something, why there is Download links and watch online streaming links that i couldn't see it..it written: 'Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.' when i click it Sad
can anyone tell me why?

thank youu Smile
nice to see you guys <3

Hello puspa, that means, u should at least post 10 postings in forum to open that thread. =)
enjoy your stay w us dear,
and welcome to all
*hugssss
Gbu alll !!
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
everlastingsupporter

Join date Join date : 2011-04-16
Location Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 am

sort of late reply, but i'm glad that this forum was made just for our Siwon, it's easy to use & i can see Siwon oppa everywhere....i love the design of this forum, i'll try to advertise this in my facebook & twitter and even my blog...i hope in the future a lot more siwonest will come, this is JJANG!!
Back to top Go down
http://thesjcity.wordpress.com/
panpandydy
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Tue May 03, 2011 5:08 pm

I love SiwonLover
I hope I can have friends from many different countries
i'm from Thailand ^^
Back to top Go down
huynhtan
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Tue May 10, 2011 10:03 pm

http://www.dkpopnews.net/

Pay attention, All ELFs, ! Click here to VOTE our Siwon to be THE NO.1 Surprised
Back to top Go down
mahsa17
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-06-03
Location Location : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:28 pm

I REALLY HAPPY THAT I MEMBER THIS SITE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS SO KIND SUPER JUNIOR IS BEST I HOPE SIWON AND HIS GROUP ALLWAYS BE HAPPY AND LUCKY......MAHSA...
Back to top Go down
mahsa17
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 pm

OH OH IM SO HAPPY THAT IM HEAR
Back to top Go down
mahsa17
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 pm

SIWON LOVER CONTINUE YOUR SUPPORT..
Back to top Go down
Maluangels
Family
Family

Join date Join date : 2011-01-01
Location Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am

Siwon, my angel,
Siwon, my illusion,
Siwon, my fantasy
Siwon, my sweet dream.
Siwon, God Bless! ♥♥
Back to top Go down
Mayde
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 am

Helloooo I´m From Panamá !!!
Back to top Go down
MissCow

Join date Join date : 2010-12-30
Location Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm glad to be in this forum :3 It's my second family now <3 Together, be this forum the best Very Happy Our Oppa can be happy and glad to have the most beautiful fans *O*
Back to top Go down
Miinah_Angela
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-08-20
Location Location : Bangkok , Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome Wink
I'm Siwonest from Thailand cheers
Nice to meet you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Miinah_Angela
511lotus
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-09-02
Location Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 pm

lol! I have a colleague who is as tall as Siwon...hmm thinkin of making him wear a Siwon mask so that i'd be more eager to get to work earlier...kekekekekek
Back to top Go down
hemicitap
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:23 am

HI! to all siwonest around the world!!Very Happy so glad to meet you here.. i'm form Ecuadpr (south america) & i'd like to share this love at least here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/hemicitap
Indahwaty
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2011-09-08
Location Location : Jambi City - Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:19 am

Really glad to be a part of this fansite... Very Happy
Siwonest from all around the world are here... not only female, but we also have male fans!!!
Really GREAT... cheers

Let's keep on support Siwon! king

GBU all
Back to top Go down
yuki_akai
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2011-02-24
Location Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 am

Thank you for this welcome ^^ I'm glad to be here.. this is a great place to talk and share with Siwon ... hi to all siwonest I love this place and keep enjoy it and siwon <3
Back to top Go down
excited
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am

me to love this forum so much ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Siwonlover International Fansite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Choi Si Won International Forum :: SIF's Basic :: Siwonlover International Fansite-
Jump to:  

Choi Siwon International Fansite SJ-W♥RLD :: ~ WWW.4YESUNG.COM ~ :: ll HAETIMEs 'DONGHAE' THAILAND FANSITE ll
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum