Choi Si Won International Forum
Welcome Siwon's fans Smile to International Fanbase for Siwon Choi. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world to support Siwon and to pray for Siwon. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon♥️
You can post max 5 images + 15 thumbnails freely in 'Gallery' thread also videos in 'Multimedia & Streaming' thread.
Posting image/video in other topics are welcomed just for discussion. Put it on links if u still want to share more. Thank you & God bless !!

Choi Si Won International Forum

Since December 1st 2010 , Members are from USA,Indonesia,Peru,Singapore,Thailand,Philippine,UAE,Brazil,UK,Malaysia,Deutchland,France,Australia,China,Japan,Canada,South Korea,Russia,Bulgaria,Iran,Ecuador,Belgium,Mexico,Chile,Italy etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Sometimes we take time to update on forum, but you can always find latest Siwon's actitvities by following us on twitter

Choi Siwon International Fanbase. This forum is made to unite Siwon's fans around the world, support Siwon and to pray for Siwon together. If you are a new member, let us Welcome you first, you can introduce yourself. Please show your continuous support and love to Choi Siwon ♥

To find all news, pictures and videos of Siwon before December 1st 2010, you can find out here. Siwonlover's blog

Picture of the week

Those are fans' art for Siwon bday, we tweeted one by one during April 7,2012 on twitter to celebrate Siwon's bday

Share | 

**IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:18 pm

A very big welcome to the Siwonlover, only one of Siwon's International Fanbase (SIF)!

Siwonlover is a forum made for our beloved Choi Siwon. We welcome all comments, news & updates but in order to make this forum an organized & cozy one, we seek your cooperation in following our forum rules & regulations.

User Groups

★ 0-19 post counts: Fans
★ 20-39 post counts: Friends
★ 40-79 post counts: Family
★ 80 & above: Lovers
★ To view the gallery, you need to be in the Friends group.
★ To enjoy the privileges of viewing all the forums, including the download section, you need to be in the our Family's group.
★ To be able to use user signature, you have to be in the Family group and above
★ Another way to enjoy the privileges of viewing all forums besides being Family & Lovers group, is to apply to be our SIF news, DL or arts crew. One needs to translate at least 3 new articles/mag scans before applying to be our SIF translator. Same goes for our SIF designers. You need to show us your artwork by creating a thread @ Artist's Reprise. Click here to apply. Once we confirmed you (via PM), you will be put on trial. Last but not least, you need to stay active on a regular basis.

Make New Thread

Please consider to use TAG Information.
FULL TITLE FORMAT: [DATE/FOCUS/SPECIFIC] Short CLEAR description.
For example please go here : TAG Information.

Search

★ Please do a search in using the search function before creating a new thread to prevent repeated thread.
Search in Index for News & Update here. http://www.siwonlover.com/t777-news-index-2010-2011 (still on progress)
More to come : index for Gallery, Multimedia & Download, etc

Spam & Off Topic Posts

★ Do not spam.
Examples of spam:
One Liners: “Thank you!” “Welcome” "Siwon is so pretty", "I love him" ..those kind of one liners post without putting elaboration of what you thought about the related news/discussions, will be deleted
Emoticons only: Over usage of emoticons without any words is considered a spam.
Spam will not be tolerated & will be deleted.

★ Please stay in topic at all times. All off topic posts will either be edited or deleted at moderating team’s discretion.

★ No consecutive post allowed in any sub-forums, except members area

Language

★ The official language in the SIF is, without a doubt, English. Please do not use inappropriate or offensive language in the SIF. And most importantly, no flaming.

Contacting the admin & moderating team

★ If you have an issue of significant importance which you would like to sort out privately with the admin or moderating team, please contact us via the PM system. It might take some time before we reply to you, please be patient. Please do not send repeated PM to us, otherwise, we will ignore your PM. Thank you.

Questions & Reporting Center

★ Any questions that you wanna ask that is not found here?? Please post all your questions here. Found any spam or off-topic posts in the forum?? Please report it here & the moderating team will take care of it.

★ Avatars should be 100 x 100.

Only Family group and above are able to change their signature

★ Signatures should be 400 x 200 (max). GIF is allowed for signatures & there is no file size limit for it as of now (subject to change). If your signature is larger than the allowed size, the moderating team have the right to request you to resize and/or change your image. Failing which, shall result in removal of your signature.

Photography

★ As usual, please search before posting a new thread. All repeated threads will be merged or deleted.

★ Please use the following format for the Topic Title [ Date (23-12-09)] Event
Example: 25-04-08 PA Promotion & Fans Club

★ Image width must not exceed 700px.

★ A max of 5 big pictures or 15 thumbnails per post. Please align your thumbnails side by side when posting pictures. Click here for example

★ Please credit all original sources.

★ NO STEALING! Please credit siwonloverforumid.net or siwonlover.com if you take any of our pictures.

★ No hot linking!

News & Updates

★ please post in the respective sub-forums with the following format, [Date (23-12-09)] Title in RED/BOLD

★ Please post in the respective sub-forums namely, News from websites, Magazines and Interviews, Videos and Audios, Blog & Siwon’s Schedules.

★ Always provide the source link to the article when translating.

★ If you are posting someone else translations, please ask for permission to post & credit to be given to the original translator.

★ If there are news, videos, magazines, etc translations requests, please post in the Translations Pending sub-forum. Anyone can volunteer to translate the news, scans, etc. Please post in the Translations Pending thread if you are going to translate so that there won't be two people translating the same thing. Once the translator has translated the article, the moderating team will close/lock the topic.

★ No part of the translations done by our translators is to be reproduced in other forums/sites without our permission. If you wish to take the translations, please either PM the original translator or the moderating team for permission & credit accordingly.

★ Anyone can comment on articles posted the News section.

Streaming Videos

★ For all streaming videos, please post in the respective sub-forums (either Youtube or Tudou) with the following format, [Date (23-12-09)], Title in RED/BOLD

★ Only one Youtube/Tudou embedded video, allowed. The rest, please leave it as links

Multimedia Downloads

★ All Download links should be posted in the Multimedia Downloads section. Please post in the respective sub-forums.

Artist's Reprise

★ All fan made artworks in this section. Please note that the Image width of (max) 700px applies here as well (for wallpapers, etc).

Siwon Chit-Chat Cafe

★ All comments on Siwon, goes here! Please do not spam & go off topic in this section.

Others sub-forums such as Siwon on Screen, Siwon & Friends

★ You are allowed to post SOME pictures and videos, purely for discussion purposes. Therefore, NO pictures/videos SPAM posted in those sections. If you want to post pictures and videos to share with the members here, post them in the Photography and Streaming sections

Last but not least, if any of the above rules & regulations are violated, the moderating team reserves the right to edit or delete any inappropriate posts/threads/signatures, warn/ban/suspend any members at our discretion.

Thank you for your time & patience in reading this.

We hope that your experience here will be a pleasant & joyous one!

ddangkoming

Last edited by Eunice on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change user group, add tag information & index link)
Back to top Go down
http://siwonlover.com
fairydreamer02
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-01
Location Location : inside Siwon's heart

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Okay now.. read and understand. But I have a question, Spam is only one liner? like we don't have a minimum word count per reply?
Back to top Go down
ddangkoming
Admin
Admin

Join date Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 pm

No. We don't specially have a minimum word count per reply.

As long as it is a constructive, well meaning post with enough elaboration. And of course, it should also stay on topic
Back to top Go down
baniteau
SIF's Global Moderator
SIF's Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm

read it and got it now =)

thank you so much for making this amazing forum =)

Join date Join date : 2010-12-02
Location Location : IRAQ - Baghdad

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:35 am

read it very well ^^
thanx for the cool forum =) Good Bless You ^^

Family

Location Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 am

Awesome~ Got it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sotalented.tumblr.com/
stefany_19sj

Join date Join date : 2010-12-02
Location Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 am

ok!!! I support you girls Very Happy FIGHTING!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
nala_17
Lovers
Lovers

Location Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

yes, read & understand the rules, thanks & keep on rocking SIWONESTs!!!
Back to top Go down
http://welovechoisiwon.tumblr.com
dian93
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-10
Location Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Okay,thank you!
I have read and tried to understand..I hope I don't make mistake Smile
God bless Smile
Back to top Go down
chiharu1224
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 am

read it and got it now
thank you so much for making this amazing forum What a Face
Back to top Go down
WayneChrist
Family
Family

Join date Join date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:16 am

Read it~ hope i dont make mistake Shocked
Back to top Go down
mesochoi
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-18
Location Location : Thailand

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Ah~ I understand it Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_SmiLeChoi_
08trip08
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

wooow. finally i can join this forum, thank you very much...
i already read the rule, cool!
happy to meet you all.

siwon oppa hwaiting!!
Back to top Go down
saranghumnida
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Got it now Thank you
Back to top Go down
jleehiso
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 pm

okay~ now i know this
thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
swonez
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-15
Location Location : Thailand

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Okay, i read it and under stand now ^^
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nekkie
panpandydy
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Ahh! OK
I understand it
> <
Back to top Go down
Jstlian
Fans
Fans

Join date Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Oh~Okay!
I understand this!
Back to top Go down
KairiSohma
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-25
Location Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I've read, and really am excited that there is a Siwon forum. I cannot wait to meet everyone. Great rules and very clear to understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/remixedoreo
Dulce_pilla
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 am

i read the rules now
thanks for put it on here
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dulce_pilla
mentariwoo
Lovers
Lovers

Join date Join date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:08 pm

i'm new in here..
all of u can call me tary..
i'm happy to join in this forum..
nice to meet u all. Smile
Back to top Go down
tortelove
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Got it. Smile Thanks for making this awesome forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/tortelove
MissCow

Join date Join date : 2010-12-30
Location Location : France

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Ok i understand (:
I just want to warn them that I'm not good in English XDDDD
Back to top Go down
isaaaabel_diary
Friend
Friend

Join date Join date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 am

for siwon ... i will do it! :DD
Back to top Go down
asianjam
Family
Family

Join date Join date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Read it and understood...Thank you!
I hope I won't forget any of these, so I won't commit mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations   

Back to top Go down

**IMPORTANT!!** Please Read! Rules & Regulations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Choi Si Won International Forum :: SIF's Basic :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to:  

Choi Siwon International Fansite SJ-W♥RLD :: ~ WWW.4YESUNG.COM ~ :: ll HAETIMEs 'DONGHAE' THAILAND FANSITE ll
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com